Limitless Pixelmon 

• Banned

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18890  by mathwize

In-Game Username: Mathwize
Reason for ban: I killed too many players.
Who banned you?: IamMyselfBae
What happened right before you were banned?: These players (Boxes_ , and another player) were on my platform and were griefing and trying to kill me, so I tried to ping Denshin but he was afk, so I dumbly decided to kill them.
Additional Notes: I regret my decisions and hope to get unbanned to apologize. I have learned from my mistakes, and hope to continue my journey on the Limitless pixelmon server.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
 #18891  by Boxes_

Firstly, you accepted us into the plot of land, so we were not there unannounced. Secondly, we were not griefing whatsoever, as I was trying to get exp and use the move learners you and your friends were shooting us with punch bows to kill us. While I was in a battle you broke the floor underneath us and we died. After getting killed you proceeded to say laugh. Lastly, I even flew up to repair the land that was broken. You are not sorry for killing us, you are sorry for getting caught.
 #18892  by Enqine

Could you not post incorrect information as we were not greifing but farming on pokemon on the platforms.
While we were on the platforms you and your friends would use punch arrows and use shovels to knock us off the platform and kill us.
We have video proof of this happening.

Part:2
You had tried to scam me for resources that i needed declaring 2 blaze rods were 2 grand, when someone else had sold me more for 1/12th of the price.
I also have photo proof of this happening..
 #18893  by mathwize

First of all, your friend scammed me and I asked for my money back, then he proceeded to say he would buy something of mine for the 2k he scammed me out of. Therefore I tped him to me so he didn't make me pay 2k to tp to him again. He then proceeded to tp all of you guys to the guild and whilst fighting a mega charizard boss you tried to mine blocks under me. I also politely asked you to leave multiple times. Why would you think its ok to not leave it?
 #18894  by IAmMyselfBae

You have to understand, that even if the platform is yours, people are allowed to be there and look around. It being claimed or owned by someone doesn't mean that they should leave immediately and are banned from coming to the area. I don't care if the staff were not available to teleport them away, you're not allowed to player kill anyone, in any situation. You have 5 past warnings for similar situations, so it is very clear that you know it not being allowed, and still you keep doing it. Even if someone scams 1 million out of you it does not give you the right to break the rules.
 #18897  by Boxes_

mathwize wrote:
First of all, your friend scammed me and I asked for my money back, then he proceeded to say he would buy something of mine for the 2k he scammed me out of. Therefore I tped him to me so he didn't make me pay 2k to tp to him again. He then proceeded to tp all of you guys to the guild and whilst fighting a mega charizard boss you tried to mine blocks under me. I also politely asked you to leave multiple times. Why would you think its ok to not leave it?

It was no scam, he said it was 2k for a teleport to the biome, he never mentioned being close to the legendary. Additionally, the chat logs show you saying you were buying TELEPORTS to the biome. Even though we believed to be right we gave your money back, but you killed us and I lost 30+ levels because of it.
 #18906  by mathwize

IAmMyselfBae wrote:You have to understand, that even if the platform is yours, people are allowed to be there and look around. It being claimed or owned by someone doesn't mean that they should leave immediately and are banned from coming to the area. I don't care if the staff were not available to teleport them away, you're not allowed to player kill anyone, in any situation. You have 5 past warnings for similar situations, so it is very clear that you know it not being allowed, and still you keep doing it. Even if someone scams 1 million out of you it does not give you the right to break the rules.
IAmMyselfBae wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:24 am You have to understand, that even if the platform is yours, people are allowed to be there and look around. It being claimed or owned by someone doesn't mean that they should leave immediately and are banned from coming to the area. I don't care if the staff were not available to teleport them away, you're not allowed to player kill anyone, in any situation. You have 5 past warnings for similar situations, so it is very clear that you know it not being allowed, and still you keep doing it. Even if someone scams 1 million out of you it does not give you the right to break the rules.
I have learned from my mistakes on killing other players, I will prove that I have learned from the past and stop killing players. I have plans to throw away my bow, help out in anyway possible those that I killed, and a well thought apology letter. I wish to be un-banned because I love playing pixelmon with my friends and hope to continue doing so. I know that what I did was wrong and just because I was upset and angry at the players at the time. I shouldn't have killed them. I should've waited for an admins help.