Limitless Pixelmon 

• Trolling

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18924  by iLikeMethhhh

In-Game Username: DaddyLoom_
Reason for ban: Insulting Jay and Trolling
Who banned you?: Haco
What happened right before you were banned?: At the start, I said the n-word in chat and said a bunch of rude things about members of the server. Carlbot then proceeded to ban for the n-word, and then Haco perma banned for the comments about staff. I then wrote an appeal which was basically me continuing to hate on the server and its staff.
Additional Notes: I’ve been away from the server now for about 3 months now and I would like to be able to rejoin, I am willing to try and get along on the server more now if I get unbanned. This is my genuine appeal, I am sorry and would like to continue playing if given this chance.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Banned by Haco: Offensive language, disrespectful towards owner Temp; false
 #18928  by Hackel

Let me just remind you of what you said that got you banned

#18931  by iLikeMethhhh

I know what I said, I’m not saying it was right or appropriate or anything, I apologize for what has been said, I’m sure the server’s staff have enough context of things that happened around that time and date. I know that what I said is completely against server rules and I am not trying to justify what I did. All I am asking is that if given the chance to rejoin the server, I won’t go around saying stuff like that anymore.
 #18932  by Hackel

Unbanned