Limitless Pixelmon 

• trigger happy mod banned me like a week ago

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18925  by Primalsavage

In-Game Username:Primalsavage7
Reason for ban:Griefing,PK,lying
Who banned you?: Denshin
What happened right before you were banned?: i pk'd THrsty4chese because he tried to pk me by breaking a block (skybase) under me, he failed but i didnt and we where laughing on call he teased that he would get me banned by typing in chat, i also wrote "gay" on the land, but we where both laughing about it, he was still teasing me that he would get me banned in chat and before we had a chance to respond this mod asked why i killed THrsty4chese and i said "self defense" which wasnt a lie, then he tp'd me to spawn and banned me, THrsty4chese didnt have a chance to even tell the trigger happy mod that we where playing, ask THrsty4chese yourself we where just playing while on call :/
Additional Notes: ur mod didnt even ask my point of view just said "why u tk him" and banned me litterly 5 sec later and called me a liar
[img] file:///C:/Users/Aveng/OneDrive/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/Screenshot%202021-08-24%20220308.jpg [/img]