Limitless Pixelmon 

• ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18964  by rhetinater

in game username- rhetinater
Reason for ban- griefing
Who banned you?- IAmMyselfBae
What happened right before you were banned?- All I remember is that I stole items from someone's unclaimed house and added some blocks to it, and I played quite a bit before getting banned. This was over a few months ago though
Additional Notes- I am interested in getting unbanned because I want to expand my base + I enjoyed playing for the time I put in and don't want that to go to waste. (im sorry to who's house i ruined, but it was unclaimed cmon bro)
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN- https://gyazo.com/a52c295b9c40e0cb7ef69c03aa7921da
 #18967  by IAmMyselfBae

Breaking or taking anything from an unclaimed building/chests is considered griefing and/or stealing, and before letting you back to the server I need to make sure you understand and agree to the rule. To me it looks like you think it is okay to do that, when it's not.
 #18970  by rhetinater

I fully apologize for stealing items from someone else's chest and proceeding to grief their home. I acknowledge my past actions as wrong and won't do it in the future.