Limitless Pixelmon 

• My ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18965  by Agrozz

Hello. My account name used to be Keetorino (I have since changed it to Agrozz). I was banned for griefing by IAmMyselfBae. I do not entirely recall what I did, as it has been over 10 months (I was banned on 1/1/2021) but I think it was because I stole from a base that was not claimed. I did not realize that that would classify as greifing at the time (from what i remember) because it was not claimed. I heavily regret my actions, and I would like to request a second chance on the server. This was one of my favorite servers of all time, and I think I may have even had more hours in this than hypixel (granted I don't have many hours in hypixel). I beleive i was perma banned

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=647 (please let me know on discord if this link doesnt work. my discord is currently keaton#7805. If this format does not meet standards please @ me so I can fix it.)