Limitless Pixelmon 

• riko why pls unban me

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19019  by XXDragonGamerXX

ingamename XXGamerDragonXX
baned by ruki
For greifing stealing and harassing players
So id pls like to be un baned cause i wont do it agin ever again
sos that i dont have the screen shot cause i cant take screen shots on my laptop
 #19020  by XXDragonGamerXX

In-Gamename XXGamerDragonXX
Banned by-RukiyeSaito
Reason-harassing another player,stealing and greifing
so umm i really wanna play pixelmon again today so ya
but im sorry for what i did rukiyeSaito
I wont do it ever again
and im sorry i dont have screen shot i couldent get one on my laptop cause i cant
take screenshots so ummm ya pls unban me i cant live without limetliss :cry:
 #19021  by XXDragonGamerXX

In-Gamename XXGamerDragonXX
reason-stealing greifing and harassing another player
Banned by RukiyeSaito
so heres what happend i was just sent back to spawn and ruki said you were harassing other players and greifing and stealing so den i said im sorry but i was still banned and didnt get a chance to prove myself so dats unfair
and im sorry i dont have a screenshot my laptop dosent do screenshots so im sorry ill never ever harass anbody nor greif anyone and nor steal ever again so pls unban me i cant live without limetless :cry:
 #19022  by Celtic_Centurion

Calm down with the appeal spam my drilla, I promise it won't boost ur chances, just have patience and the staff will respond in there own time :)
 #19023  by Ruki

Your appeal is denied. Your first appeal was not formatted correctly, you appeal spammed, and it is just a game, not real life. Take a break, alright? Your appeals have been gathered together to be cleaned up. Please make one appeal rather than four.