Limitless Pixelmon 

• unban

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19025  by dragon_god9821

In-Game Username:dragon_god9821
Reason for ban:x-raying
Who banned you?:RukiSaito
What happened right before you were banned?: i was mining for iron because i was trying to pay someone for a metal coat and i had about 4 stacks in my inventory and 3 stacks of diamonds from my chest because i forgot to put them back and then out of nowhere RukiSaito told me to turn off x-ray and i tried to tell him i wasn't using x-ray and he kept saying "you mined right to diamonds" i said "that's how you mine is you go its called strip mining" and next thing i know is im banned for denying being caught when i wasn't even using x-ray

And i think i should be unbanned because i wasn't using x-ray and he didnt even give me a chance to explain myself to why i had those diamonds and just instantly deleted them.

ban message is

"you are banned from the server"
"banned by RukiyeSaito on: Sunday, november 28, 2021 reason:
x-raying, denied after being caught"
 #19026  by Ruki

Denied. You ignore responsibility for your actions, lie, and are currently fabricating information.
i was mining for iron because i was trying to pay someone for a metal coat and i had about 4 stacks in my inventory and 3 stacks of diamonds from my chest because i forgot to put them back and then out of nowhere RukiSaito told me to turn off x-ray and i tried to tell him i wasn't using x-ray and he kept saying "you mined right to diamonds" i said "that's how you mine is you go its called strip mining" and next thing i know is im banned for denying being caught when i wasn't even using x-ray

I watched you for 10 minutes straight. Not only were you genuinely random when mining, but you also X-rayed for both diamonds and iron. When you dug into the mountainside, you immediately went to a Minecart, where you found several hidden blocks of Diamond. My question was I wanted you to explain the diamonds you found several blocks above your head (3 to be precise) as well as the blocks tucked away Underneath the bedrock & stone. This was not random in nature. Strip mining is usually done in a line, and then you branch off from there. The majority of the time it is near Y11. You, on the other hand, were all over the place, staring into walls and pinpointing Diamonds precisely. I laughed so loud at how blatantly you X-rayed that my brother's niece woke up.
Ironically, I made the deal with you. I went to investigate moments after the deal, which is why this entire incident is funny. (In case you weren't aware, I'm a girl)