Limitless Pixelmon 

• BAnned

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19027  by Mitsuki

In-Game Username:Mitsuki1252
Reason for ban:Deleting Mario690's items due to irl drama
Who banned you?:Jay113355
What happened right before you were banned?:He harasses me and my girlfriend and try to break us up so he could be with her he also is a master at manipulation
Additional Notes:the items in the base are the bases he had no right to the items after he did. the stuff he did have he keeps all his items on him and in his echest
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:Image
 #19029  by Jay113355

the items in the base are the bases he had no right to the items after he did. the stuff he did have he keeps all his items on him and in his echest
You do not get to decide to keep things that belong to him simply because you decree it. The major blocks like pcs and healers that he placed belong to him. You cant just lock him out of his chests and stuff like that.
 #19032  by Mitsuki

placing an item doesn't show ownership I farmed all the items and made them put them in a chest for the group to place around the base doesn't make it one persons the whole base was a group effort and when he did what he did I removed him from the claim which is why he loses the ability to use the group stuff including items farmed. Also i still have every bit of the bases major item I don't know who said they got del but that was made up to get me banned or make him mad so this ban isnt even for the right reason so it should make it null