Limitless Pixelmon 

• But then might as well ban new players?

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19057  by lix87

But then might as well ban new players?
I played 100% like one and had no interest in duping or ruin the server, I need someone to show understanding.
 #19058  by lix87

I feel like I am getting bullied everywhere now! I had to do this funny list, Oh god... xD

Pro:
- I am helpful, very helpful in general, sold items that was requested and helped out with ideas and building alot.
- I rather undersell than over sell items because I am very fast at gathering materials.
- I do no harm anywhere, I literally just mind my own buisness, enjoying pixelmon. I Like exploring methods on how to be efficient, (made pokemon stacking farms and such).

Cons:
- Introvert! Rather not involve with too many people.
- I am defensive. If someone attack me I defend myself with facts until an argue overlap mine, then I am quiet and give up, and be friendly back.
- I do not know how to properly talk mildly so people would take stuff personally when I simply ask for facts.
- I am special snowflake, so I will be hated in general :D !
-

I am sooo intrigued over this whole situation, and really don't care about others opinions any longer.
 #19060  by Jay113355

Literally everyone's opinion is you're banned cause you broke the rules, Its just you who has the opinion that you're in the right.

Ultimately i have the final say on who is allowed on my server or not. And you are not.