Limitless Pixelmon 

• so

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.

so

#19061  by SunIsveryset

Yes I broke the rules sorry! I got wiped from everything I worked super hard for (as I discovered dupe the last month of playing).

Then I started a new account, completely fresh like any other new players, and this time I was very friendly in general and people appreciated me. Then I went back to minding my own buisness, building, hunting pokemons and selling materials to players who need. Nobody literally is bothered by a lix_95, everyone is happy.

Denshin said a good arguement as I tried to have conversation with him:
You don't decide your own punishment, that you can start a new fresh account and lose 1m + 5 months of time.
You punishment is permanently banned, forever. As I tried to argue back that other players has been unbanned, his assumptions of me being a cheating asshole really showed eventually in the conversation so I had to break it.

Anyway, where is the humility? Why is everyone a bully? Why does someone get permanently hated without getting questioned for who they are? I am honestly very humble, approuching people with respect. But I tend to filter out people who is not humble, I cannot stand people who is full of themselves.
I'm swedish, pardon my english XD!
 #19062  by Jay113355

You are banned permanently cause we know you are a cheater who is not only willing to dupe, but who's willing to continue to cheat and break our rules by creating new accounts.
 #19063  by SunIsveryset

Hi! No I am sorry! I have said sorry 10 times now!!

I am not willing whatsoever to try bug abusing again, what is this! XD

I completely honestly had no idea that ban evading is a thing. I simply just convinced myself "I am a new player now, be friendly, no cheating, deal!

Oh I think I figured how people see this as: Literally a duper who trying to sneak into the game and avoiding the ban and potentially trying to find cheats again. Nooo heck no! It took a huge hit one me getting removed all my shiny legends, collections and money that I put in TONS of hours into (before knowing dupe). So I literally brainwashed myself into thinking I am free now, I took the penalty of losing 1m + 5 months of playtime! I can play on a new acc and feel safe!
 #19067  by Jay113355

You are not allowed on my server ever again.