Limitless Pixelmon 

• not as you think

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19064  by SunIsveryset

Oh I think I figured how people see this as: Literally a duper who trying to sneak into the game and avoiding the ban and continue his playstyle and potentially trying to find cheats again.
Nooo heck no! I said I was sorry and would never dupe or search / exploit glitches again.

It took a huge hit one me getting removed all my shiny legends, collections and money that I put in TONS of hours into playing everyday (before knowing dupe). So I literally brainwashed myself into thinking I am free now, I took the penalty of losing 1m + 5 months of playtime! I can play on a new acc and feel safe!

Did not quite understand the way you look at this haha! Sorry again!!!
 #19065  by SunIsveryset

well my arguements!:

1: Other dupers has been unbanned before (I heard of it)
2. The dupe is patched, 0 way to do it anymore.
3: I took an insane penalty to lose 700k worth of pokemons and money I earned without duping
4: I forgot everything and reset my brain, started new account (without even knowing it's avoiding ban and breaking the rules) from scratch as a regular new player would. This time 0 cheats. But somehow this lix_95 gets banned... for playing like any other player? Lix_95 is not verysenset...