Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19293  by Silnovaa

In-Game Username: Silnova
Reason for ban: Scamming
Who banned you?: IAmMyselfBae
What happened right before you were banned?: I was giving a kakuna back but the guy disappeared
Additional Notes: I read in the chat "make your pokemon shiny" or something along the lines of that but I did not read the money the person was asking for. So, to test it I traded a Kakuna and the person traded it back to me, and it was actually shiny. When they asked for payment I said I am broke. I don't even know how making a pokemon shiny is possible, and I am pretty sure it is a bug and the person was exploiting the bug for profit. I would be happy if I was unbanned from the server, as even later on, if you check chat logs, I had offered to give the kakuna back. So, I knew I was being banned, so I gave the Kakuna to a random person to make their day before my demise. My past Ban Appeal was not responded to even after many administrator messages.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png