Limitless Pixelmon 

• Stealing? (Part 2)

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19575  by RevoltedTurtle

In-Game Username: RevoltedTurtle, FlowingLeader30

Reason for ban: Stealing
Who banned you?: FigBread
What happened right before you were banned?: I was exploring in the those portal things. Looking for new Pokèmon.
Addition Information: Alright. Y’all, so… I just joined this server about four hours ago, and I’ve been playing it since. I go into those portal things that spawn in the air and I go into it and I find this alter thing. I spawn right in front of this Shulkerbox and I look inside it and the items are scattered. So, I decided to take the items and try them on this alter. Some of it is working, but I am so confused. So, I go back and get banned for stealing- however, it just sitting there and the items were scattered in the Shulkerbox, so I thought it was just a naturally spawned Shulkerbox with loot for the alter… To be fair, it’s quite abnormal for a player to scatter items in a Shulkerbox to then leave it alone. I am willing to give all the items back or even attempt to put the items where they were found. Thanks.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: So, for some reason my camera isn’t working. So here is what it says: “You are banned from the server
Banned by: Figbread On: Thursday, July 14, 2022 Reason: Stealing
Appeal at: https://limitlessmc.net
I’m sure y’all didn’t want the whole entire words, but yeah.. Thanks.
 #19576  by Fig

Unbanned.