Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19598  by Makox

In-Game Username: ImTechnicallyASD

Reason for ban: Inappropriate copypasta

Who banned you?: Jay113355

What happened right before you were banned?: Prior to my ban, a lot of my friends had decided to quit the server or their playtime was decreasing to the point I thought they would most likely quit. As such, I did not see a future for myself on Limitless and I decided to "go out with a bang" which was incredibly foolish of me as I am writing yet another ban appeal.

Additional Notes: I can safely say, and my friends can safely say, that I have changed quite a lot, for the better, over the course of time since my ban on Limitless. I have matured and seen the error in my ways and I promise to not cause trouble for any player on Limitless again. I would also like to apologise again and I am truly sorry for my actions and to anyone I have offended.

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:
 #19599  by KidKraft

Staff as a whole had a small discussion, and your ban is going to stay. Looking at the list of previous warnings and bans you have, multiple times have you been given another chance, and this last time was the final shot unfortunately.