Limitless Pixelmon 

• i am sorry iammyselfbae and other staff

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19655  by dragongod.salt2.0

In-Game Username:[dragon_god9821 aka salty_dragon69]
Reason for ban:[xraying denying after caught]
Who banned you?:[rukiyesaito]
What happened right before you were banned?:
Additional Notes:[i know i shouldn't have lied about never playing and i am truly sorry about that i just really like this pixelmon server its the only i've ever really been into and i know i probably wont get unbanned but its worth a shot and if i do can you guys reset all my progress to make make it better because i dont deserve the stuff yes i was xraying and i am sorry for that but at the time i thought xraying was cool and awesome but as i got older i started to think about how i shouldn't have done it and it was unforgivable but please take this into consideration even if you don't unban me its ok i just want to thank you for the memorys before i started xraying oh and also i dont anymore like if i do get unbanned you can do a pc check whenever you would like without notice just dm me and ill do it to prove i wont xray anymore. again i am truly sorry and i shouldn't have lied and i will understand if you dont unban me]
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:[file:///C:/Users/aidan/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/2022-09-08%20(5).png]
 #19656  by Ruki

It is ingenuous of you to lie to our staff several times now. We cannot ban someone without a reason. You would not have been banned if you had followed the rules. Along with Xraying in-game, Scamming within Discord is a serious offense.
After telling so many lies, why should you be unbanned?
 #19657  by dragongod.salt2.0

rukiyesaito i do senseriouly apologize i understand i shoudlnt have lied but i just liked that server so much and i didnt want to get banned i know if i didnt x-ray i wouldnt have been banned and i dont deserve to be unbanned i just would appreciate if you limitless staff did consider it i just hope all of you forgive me "also i didnt discord scam i got hacked a while back and have been off discord thats why this discord account im using now is new" but im sorry and i know i shouldn't have done what i did and i do apologize for that even if you don't unban me i will still just be grateful i ahd a chance to appeal it and i hope you all have a wonderful day again rukiyesaito i do apologize for lying to you and using x-ray.
 #19659  by Ruki

It took me some time to think about it.
My first point is that everyone should be given the opportunity to correct their mistakes if they are willing to do so. In addition, I want you to understand that lying when warned, while you were caught Xraying, does not look good, does it?
Thank you for letting us know your account was hacked. That was not something we were aware of.
I will give you one chance despite your dishonesty. If you break any rule again, the ban will be permanent. Avoid using Alternate Accounts as well. I will unban dragon_god9821, so please do not use salty_dragon69.
We look forward to seeing you in-game!