Limitless Pixelmon 

• im sorry to pennywise ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19661  by benz694200

In-Game Username: BenZ69420
Reason for ban: Greifing
Who banned you?: Kid_Kraft
What happened right before you were banned?: i wasnt online when it happend put me and penny had some beef
Additional Notes: im sorry to pennywise
because i stole his stuff but when i gave him his stuff back i forgot to give hiim all of it i have the stuff i can give him that + ratio becauser i felf greef because i found pennywise in my chest and taking 40 blocks of ruby and 40 block of saphire and i misunderstood what he wanted to do so i took stuff from his base when he was ofline but what he waned to do with the ruby and saphire was to make a beacon and i gave him his blocks of gold diamonds, iron, ruby, amathyst, crystal, emerald, saphire, silicon, lapis, redstone and alimunium but i forgot to give him stuff back from an unclaimed buiild he had in the air i took a little apricon and some pokeballs and some furnace that can make ball bases and i took 2 pc and 2 iron anvils to make balls and i destryed an healer and took some benches thats all i remember.
i will give him stuff back i can promise and admin can look at it while im doing it.

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: not letting me put in the screen shot