Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal - Trolling - From Someone Who Isn't The Person Who Banned Me "Conflict of Interest"

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19673  by JesusCHrist

Good Evening.

Upon approximately 9 A.M United States Eastern Standard time, while playing upon your server "Limitless Pixelmon," I was banned by one "IAmMyselfBae" for what apparently registered as "Trolling" to one of your staff.

I googled the term, as I am obviously American and unfamiliar with this term, and came to find the definition "carefully and systematically search an area for something," as in "a group of companies trolling for partnership opportunities," or [to] "fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat," as in "we trolled for mackerel."

I am very confused because by any known, literal meaning of the word, neither was I "searching" for anything, I can assure you I was standing perfectly still at the time I was typing, as it is impossible in Minecraft to type and navigate at the same time without the assistance of some form of next-generation artificial-intelligence assisted speech-to-text software, which, to my expert knowledge, does not exist, nor was I utilizing a boat either IRL or in Minecraft. I was nearly 9 chunks away from water, and had not been engaging a digital rendition of a fishing.

To reiterate, I solemnly swear and firmly attest under perjury of law, Minecraft ToS, and Limitless LLC. Terms and Conditions / Rules, that all logs will show that I did no hunting, searching, fishing, reeling, luring, or casting, for or towards any body live or dead, physical or digital; nor did I utilize any bait, line, boat, tackle, rod, reel, or methods associated with such actions considered "Trolling."

I sat perfectly still, only moving my hands and fingers as necessary to facilitate effective communication during all discourse during the time in question.

As such, I request that my ban be immediately revoked for having not engaged in the act of "Trolling" as per the factual definition; please see the attached link for reference https://www.google.com/search?q=define+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

I merely threw some balls at a plush toy :mrgreen:

Truthfully upon further reflection I had always operated under the presumption that the word mean to behave like a "Grumpy old man hiding under a bridge." It was only today that I had come to discover the true err of my ways.

Thank You,