Limitless Pixelmon 

• friends got me banned for nothing

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19679  by iplumbpotato

[img][/file:///C:/Users/jake/Downloads/Screenshot%202022-10-12%20222449.png
In-Game Username:iplumbpotato
Reason for ban:griefing
Who banned you?:RukiyeSaiko
What happened right before you were banned?:so my grind sleeping willow saw me grab the teliporters that me and ipizzachu made so that i could get somewhere i needed to and he thought i was steeling then my other frind malathefloppa got back from getting water and sleepy_willow made him think that i was steling them for ever so then Sleepy_willow got a helper and got me banned
Additional Notes:Sleepy_willow said that he was sorry and didnt think that he would actually get bannned
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:
 #19680  by Ruki

With a great deal of consideration, and hours of Mulling it over. The ban will remain in place.
No staff member can ban players arbitrarily, and you weren't banned for nothing.
As StefanieX attempted to speak with you about the situation, you ignored them several times, while you were still destroying Sleepy_willow's base.
StefanieX provided valid evidence of your actions, and only after that did you begin to return the things you destroyed.
You soon betrayed that remorse, as you broke several more items within Sleepy_willow's base.
Consider taking some time to reflect. After you've learned how to follow the rules properly, you may appeal again.