Limitless Pixelmon 

• Got banned for no reason

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19681  by Corruptem

IGN:Corruptem
Said i was x-raying
RukiyeSaito
i got off last night trying to trade someone diamonds but then already did the trade with someone else then i got off for the night
Everything was good until i got on today
X-raying (couldn't figure out how to send a ss so a mod told me i could type it)
 #19683  by Ruki

Denied.
Apart from not following the correct appeal format, the diamonds you attempted to fence off to Fiodor were already dirty. Not only did I watch you very closely, but I also checked on others. The console had previously notified me seven consecutive times for suspicion before I noticed you navigated directly to Dungeons/Mineshafts. When I teleported to you for the first time, you were searching through a dungeon. You passed through dozens of them during the investigation.
I expected a lot more from you as someone who has been playing since 2021, and I wanted to be absolutely sure that there was never any doubt. As I looked through your inventory, I noticed you already had plenty of Platinum and Diamonds. Even so, knowing that this wasn't enough, I watched you for more than an hour. You were X-raying, I am certain of this. This was one of the strangest cases I've ever encountered. After some time, you can appeal again.