Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19695  by Xilrusher

In-Game Username: iNeverTakels
Reason for ban: Threatening VIA Dms
Who banned you?: The owner, Jay.
What happened right before you were banned?: I was checking the server store page , then logged off.
Additional Notes: Hey! This is Inevertakels. I don't think that my message has reached the owner Jay in discord so I will just make an appeal here, I've been a member for this server since 2018. I quit later because of irl stuff. Years later I decided to return . Evading all other servers , I came to this specifically, because I've had good memories on here and I wanted a server that mixed survival elements and that was competitive. One thing to mention is that I've never been warned not once despite playing for years. 3 days ago, I came across few players who I had problems with, in which led me to say stuff that I shouldn’t have said leading to my ban. I have threatened by saying: "Once I become admin I will make sure to get you and some others banned” (I did say this even though I was never planning to become a staff on here , nor was I ever going to do this even if I became one), After saying this . I regretted it, because Thinking about it , the correct choice was to just block the other player or ignore.

as a way to show gratitude, I decided to buy the most expensive item listed on the store to support the server as it deserves it. This by no means meant a way to get myself unbanned because no matter what response I get for this , I will accept and move on.
thank you
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:Image
 #19696  by Jay113355

Unbanned,

For future reference, buying something does not help you get unbanned, and it only makes you look worse.