Limitless Pixelmon 

• Jerome_ASF Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19735  by JeromeASF

In-Game Username: Jerome_ASF
Reason for ban: Trolling
Who banned you?: Jay113355
What happened right before you were banned?: Me and a couple others were messing with another player in chat by making jokes about griefing them, hacking, etc. It was immature behavior and I sincerely apologize to the other player.
Additional Notes: Long story short, earlier my friend accidentally stumbled across the player's base and I messaged them their own base cords. They then became worried only because another player in chat who I've never even spoken with before joking said publicly, "\msg Jerome_ASF do you want to wait til hes offline," and then "oops" right after. The player thought he seriously accidentally typed the wrong (/), and contacted support. Everyone began messing with them in the chat saying things like, "woosh" and "Yeah Jerome and Slos are big griefers." You get the idea; I made a mistake, and I shouldn't have continued the joke after the player voiced their concern. I truly do love this server and was hoping to play tons during Christmas break. Anyways, thank you for your time.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Failed to connect to the server -You are banned from the server -Banned by: Jay113355 On: Saturday, December 03, 2022 Reason: trolling -Appeal at: https://limitlessmc.net
 #19736  by Jay113355

Unbanned, keep in mind your other accounts have been banned, Multi accounting on this server is not allowed.