Limitless Pixelmon 

• Triple_Pain Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19747  by Triple_Pain

In-Game Username:
Triple_Pain

Reason for ban:
"Player Harassment, Arguing with staff, and missuse of /helpme"

Who banned you?:
RukiyeSaito

What happened right before you were banned?:
I was talking to another player, they said they were gonna block me just bc i teleported to them? So in response I jokingly said "ur mom a hoe", this led to me, to my surprise, getting muted. I used /helpop and said "why was I muted" I got not response so i said again "hello?" because i was unsure if the system was working or if there were any mods actually reading.

My question was ignored and I was simply told not to abuse the system, I was unsure of how this could possibly be considered abuse so i restated my question and said i simply wanted to know why I was muted. I was then told that I was muted for harassment. I was, again, confused how my literal one interaction with another player was considered harassment, and why i had received absolutely no warning, so I asked in the /helpme chat "What did I say that was player harassment?" this question was met with no reply, and a ban, not a kick, not an explanation, not a warning, just a straight up perma-ban.

Additional Notes:
I genuinely dont believe my actions deserved a ban at all. MAYBE a temp mute as i get my "ur mom a hoe" comment was a bit out of line, but I said this jokingly and had no plans on continuing to interact with the player i said it to. Also, this was my first time on the server in almost a month, if not longer. I was on the server for all of maybe 10 minutes before my ban.

If unbanned im gonna be less active in the chat, clearly the player i was talking to before my mute has something against me so i have no plans on interacting with them on the server. I simply wanna play with my outside of game friends on the server and chill out.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal
(I'm sorry it was a bit long but i wanted to provide full context and my thoughts on the manner, in a respectful way)

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:
https://gyazo.com/cc1793bfc95c11f4087a03cd152353ee
 #19748  by Ruki

Harassment of any kind on the server is not tolerated. Including those who bother others in their own base, who aren't welcome there.
You and your friends were reported to me more than once.
As a retaliatory act for being where you clearly shouldn't be, you shouldn't call their mother anything. It is impossible for you to know what their situation is, even as a joke. Also, your friends were warned.
A warning was given to you via mute, but you chose to ignore it. The mute would have been reduced once everyone calmed down, and you would have received an answer. (It was only 15 minutes.) Bans on the server can be appealed to by anyone, so they're not permanent.

The ban will be lifted since you are sincere and remorseful about your actions. Please take care next time. If a player doesn't want you at their base, or a friend is teleporting you to someone else's base, make sure you're welcome there. /helpme should not be used to ask about being muted, since that is not its purpose.

Hope to see you back on again soon.