Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19754  by Aster

In-Game Username:Aster1z
Reason for ban:I was banned for Offensive language in mailbox
Who banned you?:StefanieX
What happened right before you were banned?:I was just trainer farming with my friend then went to sleep and came back to a ban
Additional Notes:I just want to know what exactly happened I didn't know you could even use the mailbox for more then just getting money from things you sell in the market im not saying that i didnt do anything wrong of course but i just understand what happened sense i hadnt used market before i got off
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:[img]file:///C:/Users/darie/Downloads/IMG_6741.jpg[/img]
 #19755  by Aster

this isnt another post i just wanted to inform that i just got information about what happened i want to apologize first to anyone who saw the mail and theres no excuse for me allowing this to happen if you look on the mail it should say signed by goldenxflame which the reason the names are different is because i had changed it yesterday because i had found out my younger brother accessed my pc while i was sleeping and had broken some auto farms of some very nice people that allowed me to stay at their town. this was to prevent him from logging in again because he knew my login but now he does not but i had just found at when my friend showed me the image of what mail in the mod looks like and i showed it to my brother to ask if he had done something with it. he told me he put a racial slur in it and i have severally punished him for these actions but this is my fault in the first place for letting him access my pc so once again i apologize and i understand if you would keep me banned but i promise if i am appealed nothing bad will happen again from my account but please let who ever read the note that im sorry they had to see that
 #19756  by Stefanie

Unbanned,

Please ensure you nor anyone else breaks the server rules on your account in the future.