Limitless Pixelmon 

• ScPlays' Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19763  by ScPlays

In-Game Username: ScPlays
Reason for ban: "Repeated player harassment/spreading lies about players and staff"
Who banned you?: StefanieX

What happened right before you were banned?: A friend and I were hanging out in the modified jungle last night, waiting for a mew spawn. I saw Oculyn sitting semi-afk in an egg hatcher contraption. I decided to approach and toss potatoes at them out of boredom, and to my surprise, they unignored me to tell me I don't belong in the area (that area being the already quite small modified jungle, the only one I'm aware of on the server). I responded by airing my own grievances about their recent behavior directed towards me, which has been bothering me quite a bit. I am accused of spreading lies and harassing players, both of which are behaviors that have actually been directed at me over the past few days. I will include the chat logs from last night fetched via Discord below.

1: https://imgur.com/a/wU68nU4
2: https://imgur.com/a/sVBIlYR
3: https://imgur.com/a/lUDKt9t

Additional Notes:
For context, Oculyn had previously ignored me after an admittedly dumb joke I had made, which was falsely construed as "fabricating lies about players." The joke in question being that another player and Oculyn "kissed and made up," a pretty common phrase for when people apologize to each other after a dispute, at least in Texas where I live. That dispute in question is what I had been referring to, where a player had gotten on their nerves, but they later sorted it out. I had thought they really were being friendly towards each other, so I made a joke about it. I suppose I was wrong about that.

Instead of telling me that I was off-base, they immediately ignore me, and report me to the staff on duty at the time Ruki, who then warned me for "spreading lies about players". I do not have the logs from that day, but I'm sure the server keeps logs. I was able to see this message via the in game chat channel in Discord that Oculyn specifically said about "keeping an eye on @ScPlays and @Triple_Pain" because it was their perspective that I was harassing people, with absolutely no further context. I told Ruki on that day that I have not ever harassed anyone and I will not accept that without proof, which has yet to be laid out for anyone to see.

I was willing to just ignore them and go on about my business, but the aggression I've faced from staff and Oculyn certainly constitutes player harassment, and I can't sit there and take the abuse. I can 100% guarantee that if you look through my past chat logs, you will find no such cases of harassment or spreading of lies. I like to joke around, but I've never told blatant lies about any member of the server. I do not believe staff has an obligation to show me proof of my alleged actions, but I know staff has the ability to verify such claims, and I hope they do, because I sincerely believe I have done nothing wrong.

It is my perspective that many of the staff team has been unfairly directed to treat me like a villain, with absolutely no proof to back any of it up, solely due to the perspective of one server member. You can ask the regulars on the server (except the few who seem to be ganging up against me and my friends), I don't chat often, and when I do it's because I want to be funny or helpful towards fellow server members.

I apologize for getting heated, but the abuse I've been levied is frankly demoralizing and dehumanizing when all I want to do is play a relaxing game with my friends, drama-free.

My final note is that moderation does a fantastic job of getting rid of spammers and the like, but lately bans have been being handed out to people over rather small issues, minor disputes between players and staff members. This is genuinely concerning, and creates a community that is afraid to have fun, lest the ban hammer shuts them down.

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: https://imgur.com/a/V3oreuX
 #19766  by KidKraft

Seeing as this is a temp ban, there's no reason to appeal it is it will end on it's own.