Limitless Pixelmon 

• I got banned over Christmas break and accusation is false

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19770  by Niloc1

In-Game Username: Niloc1
Reason for ban: Large Scale Grief
Who banned you?: RukiyeSaito
What happened right before you were banned?: I wasn't on for a few days because of the holidays but I remember I was leveling up my recently caught Zapdos and Ultranezrosma.
Additional Notes: Not sure why I was banned. I always followed the rules and I don't know how this came upon me, If anyone was grieved it was me because when I first started and didn't know how to claim land I would always get grieved.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: file:///C:/Users/cab/Videos/Captures/Minecraft%201.12.2%2012_26_2022%206_52_28%20PM.png
 #19775  by Ruki

Your ban is not based on unsubstantiated accusations. Another player asked me to join 1.12 so we could have a rematch after a long time, and I usually check my own builds once I join.
I discovered that My Farm Island had been raided for anything of value that hadn't been claimed after checking several of my homes. You and one other stole Stacks of Cooking Pots, Movement Plates, Crops, Pixelmon Machines from a rollercoaster nearly 200 blocks up, My entire tree farm, My Underwater Office and so on.
The logs clarify everything, such as the fact that you had a friend with you during the Greifing, who also participated.

As a result, I will deny your appeal for the time being. Clearly, you are unaware of the consequences of your actions.
We do not tolerate the destruction, alteration, or theft of someone else's builds, in any way, shape, or form.