Limitless Pixelmon 

• I was banned for claiming an unclaimed build

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19784  by Glenn Quagmire

]In-Game Username: Tballluke
Reason for ban: Greifing
Who banned you?: StefanieX
What happened right before you were banned?: I was mad about being told I could not afk on a platform to wait for mew to spawn in a fit of rage I claimed one chunk of the platform put down a fossil machine, shulker box, and signs to say what I way doing and went afk beside the laptop and occasionally looked in chat they claimed they saw I was moving but I didn't want to talk they "saw me moving because I am playing on laptop and my dog stepped on the track pad and I was kicked and told to "stop ignoring" and when I tried to join back I was told I was banned.
Additional Notes: If I am unbanned I still will afk to find mew just not in anyone's claim
You are banned from the server
Banned by: StefanieX On: Sunday, January 01, 2023 Reason:
Greifing
 #19786  by Stefanie

As you've been told-- and would've been told again had you not pretended not to see staff's messages --there is a significant difference between camping in an area and choosing to set several dozen blocks on fire, claim 1 block away from another player (in a claim literally named "spite"), and repeatedly pushing, spamming, or harassing them. As you do not seem to not acknowledge the griefs which landed you here, I will be denying this appeal. You appear far more concerned with what you personally want than with how your spiteful and selfish actions affect others or break server rules. "I was mad" is not an excuse nor an apology.

Take a week before reapplying