Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal for the discord.

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19785  by FroggiBoy

I was banned on the discord about a week ago for reasons i think were too harsh and unreasonable. The reasoning for my ban was in support chat, where a user was trying to get help because they had accidentally used a valuable item when unintended, and was blaming it on the server. He kept saying "I have a record of it" instead of saying "I have a recording". Everybody was joking and having fun about him trying to blame it on the server, and in an ironic tone, i said "stfu, he has a record lmao" making fun of him saying it the wrong way. This was labeled by the mod team as toxic. Looking back on it now, I realize I probably should have thought about the bigger picture, maybe he didnt speak english very well, or he was just a child. But I had known him somewhat well before that and we were definitely what i would consider friends. I feel like if the mod team didn't appreciate this, they could have left me off with a warning, not banned me without telling me why and then me having to find out by contacting other staff members. Thank you for reading, i hope you take my words into account.
 #19793  by KidKraft

Going to go ahead and unban. Please just use common sense in places like discord, there's times where speaking is not necessary.