Limitless Pixelmon 

• Jerome_ASF Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19799  by JeromeASF

In-Game Username: Jerome_ASF
Reason for ban: toxicity towards other players.
Who banned you?: Jay113355

What happened right before you were banned?: I was actually in the midst of catching a Meltan (RIP), but that's besides the point. Before I was banned I was arguing with multiple players in chat in an overly toxic manner. I should have just let it go instead of letting my immature self ruin the second chance you gave me.

Additional Notes: I just want to apologize to the staff for taking advantage of their absence and forcing one to step in. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything; this was my second time acting in this way and I completely understand you wanting to keep me banned. Not everyone deserves a third chance. But I can guarantee you without a doubt that if you do decide to give me this third chance, I promise you will NEVER see this behavior from me again. Once again, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you,

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Failed to connect to the server -You are banned from the server -Banned by: Jay113355 On: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 Reason: toxicity towards other players. -Appeal at: https://limitlessmc.net