Limitless Pixelmon 

• I got banned over Christmas break and want to join back

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19818  by Niloc1

In-Game Username: Niloc1
Reason for ban: Large Scale Grief
Who banned you?: RukiyeSaito
What happened right before you were banned?: I wasn't on for a few days because of the holidays but I remember I was leveling up my recently caught Zapdos and Ultranezrosma.
Additional Notes: I have made an appeal in the past, and I am now making a new one because a helper on discord said I could. I am sending another appeal because it has been one month since my ban; I really want to play on the limitless server again. I realize what I did was wrong and to be honest I was a new player and wasn't sure what the rules were. I got banned around 2 months after I committed the greifing and didn't do anything in between that time frame to get me banned. I would love to help restore what I took from the person, so I can play on the server again. I put so much time and effort in to this server and I don't want it lost forever. For some reason after I posted this I was kicked from the discord server for some reason. I didn't say anything inappropriate or have any profanity.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: file:///C:/Users/cab/Videos/Captures/Minecraft%201.12.2%2012_26_2022%206_52_28%20PM.png
Last edited by Niloc1 on Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.