Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban appeal for breaking rule 1.

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19829  by FroggiBoy

This is going to be kind of a long read, but please pay attention to what I have to say and acknowledge it. I was relaxing at my house when i decided to go forage for some materials, so I went to the ocean to my right to build a flying machine and afk while it moved for me and i could spot out stuff every now and then. I was out of tab watching yt and came back to my flying machine striking a base, I knew whos base it was, it was FlyconVR's base, who moved in right next to me after I let him tp to me one time. I kind of wanted to get my flying machine back, so i proceeded to build a second one to try to activate the observer and send them both out (I know, dumb idea, but me and him are good friends so I knew that even if something went wrong he would be perfectly fine with it). I then proceeded to get the first one stuck, then trying a few more times and in total getting 3 flying machines stuck in his base. They weren't damaging anything, and didn't affect the process of his farms. I proceeded to build a big tower for him right next to his base out of 32 gold blocks as an apology for the inconvenience, he was offline at the time, so I just made that tower with a chest at the top, filled with 2 mails explaining what happened and giving my condolences. I also provided all of the glass to fix his misplaced blocks. I didn't really bother to notify staff, since it wasn't a big issue, or a large "grief" meaning I didn't think bothering staff would be necessary. The next day, I was minding my business when flycon joined the game and said "I think someone griefed me" and i proceeded to tell him to read the mails in the chests and that they explained what happened. Oculyn said "want me to take a look?" and I said "it was me but its not even a grief." She then tped to flycon to check it out and i ran over to his base (once again we live right next to eachother) I was trying to explain myself since I really didn't want it turning into a big thing, ya know? Oculyn proceeded to not only disregard my claims but also not reason with me, she just immediately gave me a warning. I didn't really enjoy this, since during this time, flycon found out what happened and was totally fine with it. After he found out it was me, he wasnt upset at all and everything was okay. I was then lectured by Oculyn about how I was griefing and this is not okay. I didn't intentionally grief, and me and my friend had already resolved the issue. After i received news that I was warned, this annoyed me even further than I already was with Oculyn. I have had many people in the past who have had problems with her, and even I have had my fair share of toxic occurrences with Oculyn. I do think a verbal warning would be completely justified, but to put something on my permanent in game record for an issue that had already been resolved and needed no further moderator intervention? that was too much for me. Since I had many problems in the past with her before, and personally did not think she was fit to be a moderator I said "Oculyn, you take things way too seriously. and you've been going on a huge power trip ever since you have received a rank which lets you do nothing but complain "officially." I dont want to have drama with you but this is too much for me. im out" I do agree that this was argumentative, and I didn't provide any evidence for problems she had even done before, this sentence sounded whiny, and was something I had just said in the heat of the moment. But everything I said was true. I have reviewed previous ban appeals and found that people have had problems with Oculyn in the past. In ScPlays ban appeal, the entire cause for his ban was Oculyn mistreating people. Overall, I think the way I acted publicly after getting harassed was immature, but there are still very underlying problems with Oculyn's behavior. Additionally, this is not "crude" behavior, as listed in the rule which I was banned for. Even though it is argumentative, it is simply my experiences that I have had with her. I never disrespected her, I even said that I didn't want drama, I was just trying to state how I felt about her actions towards many of the players recently. I have many "victims" of her bullying if you would like to privately message me further for more info. But this behavior displayed by her has been truly unacceptable and should not be brushed away. Why should I be punished for being "crude" to other people, but she gets absolutely 0 repercussions?

Thank you for reading, I hope you take my words into account.
 #19832  by KidKraft

Seeing as this ban is a temporary ban, there is no reason to appeal. The ban will end in a little more than 11 hours from this reply being posted.