Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19839  by SMGBoy

In-Game Username: SMGBoy
Reason for ban: Griefing
Who banned you?: RukiyeSaito
What happened right before you were banned?: Nothing. I was banned when I was offline
Additional Notes: It believe it was griefing because when I was flying around looking for structures, I saw a chunk of materials(evo stone blocks). I was mining them (since it was unclaimed) and little later realized I was in Ruki's territory. I felt bad for what I did, so I put everything that I mined back in a chest next to the ores. You can even ask Ruki to check one of the chests near the structure. I feel bad that I did and I hope I can join back because I had some fun while I was on it with the builds I was making.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: (I dont know how to submit a SS so Ill type word for word what it says):
Failed to connect to the server
You are banned from the server
Banned by: RukiyeSaito On: Monday, February 13, 2023
Reason:
Greifing
Appeal at: https://limitlessmc.net
 #19840  by Ruki

Unbanned.
It's important to remember that although there are structures generated by the Pixelmon mod, things like giant towers of fine ore, chests, claims, and tons of berry farms are usually made by players.
You can also display claims by right clicking with a stick in hand. I've also checked my chests, but there were no evolution ores inside.