Limitless Pixelmon 

• Triple_Pain Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19857  by Triple_Pain

In-Game Username: Triple Pain

Reason for ban: "Large griefing, then arguing with staff"

Who banned you?: KidKraft

What happened right before you were banned?: I had planted some large trees not realizing it was near someone's base (because it was a tiny starter base, and I was moving around quickly), the person whose base it was got upset, I didn't wanna remove them bc it would have been an arduous process, and I got banned.

I'll fully admit I could have handled things better, but at the time I simply messed up, and that's why I'm here now.

Additional Notes: In the future I'm gonna keep to my own areas and try my best to not interfere with others. At any rate I've been banned for a few months now and I think I've done my time. I just wanna get on and play with my friends. For what it's worth the person who had the issue with me has been inactive for months anyways from what I hear.

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: https://gyazo.com/e50e6c33cab42c6f7adb779dbe70a8fe
 #19859  by KidKraft

Unbanned. It has been awhile so please re read the /rules and /faq when you rejoin the game. Also, I have to note you do have another ban prior to this one, so any further rule breaking will cause you to be banned and have no chance of unbanned, as well as the griefing we found that went unnoticed for awhile. There is a very thin rope upon rejoining.

Welcome back!