Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19874  by FIickd

Flickd
Reason for ban: said random stuff in chat cause I was bored trying to start stuff.
Who banned you: Oculyn, this mod never really liked me, I spent a lot of time on this server and she was always in the game.
What happened right before you were banned: I would try to be funny and lighten the mood up on such a grind-worthy game, such as saying a friend of mind was being racist and how I would go about reporting them. This was the last thing I said in chat before I was banned and really do not think it was ban worthy. I even said never mind that he took it back further proving I was just joking around. I understand the joke was taken too far and apologies.
Additional notes: Please let me back in the server I apologize for what I said but at the end of the day I was just joking and the person who banned me needs to lighten up a bit.
 #19875  by oculyn

Denied.

You have violated server rules multiple times, been warned that you did so multiple times and decided to try and push it anyways. Please take some time to reflect on your actions and how they may affect others before submitting another appeal.