Limitless Pixelmon 

• Mears ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19892  by Mears

In-Game Username: Mears
Reason for ban: Toxicity to staff
Who banned you?: StefanieX
What happened right before you were banned?: I logged on and saw stefanie was asking to buy dknots, i took mine and lance's from the market and messaged stefanie that i had 2 to sell, after this i check my inventory to see they were gone, i had to make a clip and check back if i didnt drop them which i didnt, stefanie took them out of my inventory because out of suspicion that i took this from a players base, the reason of this suspicion is that i broke a shulker box with berries and also some blocks of the player's house, i got frustrated and called stefanie a name i shouldn't have, i know im 100% in the wrong here after i have calmed down a little bit and want to apologize to stefanie for saying something i shouldn't have because she was doing only what she was supposed to do, i understand i am the one that escalated this whole situation and promise i won't express my emotions like this anymore in the server
Additional Notes: I really do hope you guys consider my unban because i really like this community and want to stay in it as i really like the server and as you guys can see by my past playtime since the short time ive been on here is pretty high so i'm really hooked to this server
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Can't put a file in this text?
 #19893  by Stefanie

In the future keep in mind stealing and griefing leave behind logs that staff will find. I've restored what stolen items I've found and you've now apologized on discord and here on the forums so I will be unbanning.

Please reread /rules upon rejoining.