Limitless Pixelmon 

• didn't think i'd ever be doing this

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #19904  by CivicallyNotDan

In-Game Username: CivicallyNotDan
Reason for ban: Toxicity, Harrasment
Who banned you?: Gafflosion
What happened right before you were banned?: I was being an asshole to triple_pain, then logged off and went to sleep
Additional Notes: I don't really expect to be forgiven, I've apologized to triple a few times and I just kinda wanna make amends with the server, its been a few months, so I'm also gonna give you guys a quick summary on what I've been up to, well I'm a furry now, I started speedrunning again which makes me happy, I'm alot happier in life nowadays due to some stuff that's happened since I've been gone, and I get annoyed a lot less I dunno, just feel like this is something I should do just for the hell of it, I understand if the ban stays, I kinda deserve it
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: you know this doesn't work

edit: I didn't say this earlier but tbh I kinda just wanna show my boyfriend pixelmon, and I do kinda miss this server, and it'd be a great one to show him pixelmon on, so I just thought I'd appeal, hope I get to show him around.
 #19937  by KidKraft

Apologies for not responding sooner, but based on the previous playtime on the server, the appeal is denied.

Also, for future reference, please refrain from replying to other player's ban appeals that do not whatsoever relate to your appeal.