Limitless Pixelmon 

• Trying this again

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #20055  by ltsCam

n-Game User: ltsCam
Reason for ban: R kelly thing again, player discrimination
who banned you: Figbread
What happened before I was banned: Was told i was getting banned for my actions
Dear Limitless staff,
Hello, Moderators! At around 2:30 AM, I was playing the game when I got banned for the things I typed in chat and was mortified by the things I said to boltzx. The R Kelly joke was also overdone, and I'm aware that what he said on this site was improper and shouldn't have been uttered. Being banned from the server has had a significant emotional impact on me because playing Pixel on was my means of avoiding the stressful and anxious real world associated with college. I want to alter the way I speak since I have observed players on the server and seen the impact my words have on them. I believe I could make a less detrimental contribution to the server, and while I accept full responsibility, I also want to learn from my error. This was my first arbitrary ban, and I'd welcome the opportunity to earn another one.

Sincerely,
ltsCam
 #20057  by Fig

Unbanned - You're gone again if I see you're back to making rude/inappropriate comments.