Limitless Pixelmon 

• Boltzx's Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #20056  by Bolt

In-Game Username: Boltzx (nicknamed Bolt in-game)
Reason for ban: Disrespect and tolling a targeted player.
Who banned you?: Jay113355
What happened right before you were banned?: I listed a Lucarionite on the market since there was interest in chat.
Additional Notes: I listed the mega stone on the market (for what I valued it at) and was banned after listing it. This was not to "troll or taunt" another player, it was listed because there was a interest from 3 people in chat. I will admit I do get toxic on some issues, but ones I typically have some passion for. This issues with Dan were resolved via KidKraft__, and me listing the stone was in no way targeted towards him. I was not actively playing the game, just simply tabbed over and saw mention of the stone.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments ... image.png
 #20058  by Jay113355

Unbanned.
I will say though that we will not accept any more toxicity from you or anyone else. Its gotten far too common on the server lately.
Whether its direct or indirect, it will not be tolerated.