Limitless Pixelmon 

• Mooful unban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #20061  by moofull

In-Game Username: Mooful
Reason for ban: toxicity
Who banned you?: StefanieX
What happened right before you were banned?: Sleeping other than waking up to the ban I was catching any Pokemon I saw to complete the Dex
Additional Notes: There was a Recent argument in the Server-Discussion-room Due to CivicallyNotDan " Making a joke" but for the Pass 4 days ive been mining and making Quick balls to complete the Dex and in these past days i was hardly talking
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: https://www.deviantart.com/moofull/art/Hdfz-980928935
Last edited by moofull on Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #20064  by Stefanie

After skimming this very unapologetic and unconvincing appeal, referencing the relevant logs, and discussing with my fellow staff it has been determined that your ban will remain.

The reason for this, which you still do not appear to grasp even after being told directly, is a longterm pattern of toxicity. Your toxicity is especially compelling as many of its recipients have been brand new players or players specifically seeking out help. You met their questions and naïveté with spite, condescension, baseless hostility, and even bigotry at times. There is no context that can justify this type of venom towards strangers and regulars alike, yet even now you imply others are to blame for your actions, as though this is an isolated incident. Make no mistake, you are a repeat offender. I've attatched a brief selection of instances I was able to put together in just a few minutes that doesn't even come close to scratching the surface of your negative contribution to this community. I trust it leaves no ambiguity as to the type of presence you have been on this server. This type of toxicity is not what we want in our community going forward and it will not be tolerated.
https://imgur.com/a/jUPBKwk

Wait at least 3 weeks before reappealing

Denied.