Limitless Pixelmon 

• ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #20092  by Jykw

In-Game Username: Jykw
Reason for ban: none (literally did not specify in the ban)
Who banned you?: Jay113355
What happened right before you were banned?: I was asking for reasoning for my friend's ban, trying to reason with the owner saying that they were not alts and that Triscuitthins did not grief anything.
Additional Notes: I was banned for trying to argue for an unreasonable ban, which resulted in my account also being banned
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jyYZo ... sp=sharing
 #20093  by Jay113355

You and your friends literally proved all of the reasons I had to ban both accounts.

you were clearly just here to continue trolling stealing and pretending you had no idea what I was talking about.

Good bye
 #20095  by ChinNaySo

JUSTICE FOR US ALL, RETRIBUTION WILL COME!
As a member of this server, I am severely disgusted and angry at the incompetency of this server admin, Jay. I have been banned for "Griefing" but I do not know what he is referring to. I have been unjustly banned and in private discord dm and appeals, I have been berated and called slurs that I will not name, as my final wish, please stand up and rise as the shining community I know you can be #UnbannJykw We must stand together!
 #20096  by ChinNaySo

Subject: Appeal for Ban Reversal - Acknowledging Ignorance and Seeking Understanding

Introduction:

To the Moderation Team,

I am writing to appeal the ban imposed on [Your Username] and to express a sincere acknowledgment of our lack of understanding regarding the specific rules or guidelines that led to the suspension. In the vast and dynamic landscape of online platforms, we recognize the importance of adherence to community standards and rules. This essay aims to convey our commitment to understanding and abiding by the platform's guidelines while reflecting on the broader theme of human ignorance as a driving force behind unintentional rule violations.

I. The Challenge of Navigating Digital Spaces:

In the digital age, online platforms play a pivotal role in shaping communication, collaboration, and the exchange of ideas. However, the intricacies of platform-specific rules and guidelines often elude users, leading to unintentional breaches. The sheer volume and complexity of these regulations can be overwhelming, making it challenging for users to navigate the digital space without inadvertently violating rules.

The ever-evolving nature of online platforms adds an additional layer of complexity. Updates and modifications to terms of service, community guidelines, and other regulations may not be readily apparent to users, contributing to a lack of awareness. In this context, it becomes crucial for platforms to provide clear and accessible information about rule changes, ensuring that users are well-informed and can adjust their behavior accordingly.

II. The Unintended Consequences of Ignorance:

While ignorance may serve as a catalyst for unintentional rule violations, it is essential to recognize that actions stemming from ignorance can have real and unintended consequences. In the online realm, these consequences often manifest as account suspensions, bans, or other punitive measures. It is crucial to strike a balance between enforcing platform rules and providing users with opportunities for education and rectification.

In our case, we acknowledge that our actions may have unknowingly violated specific guidelines, leading to the imposed ban. We understand the importance of fostering a safe and respectful online environment and recognize that ignorance does not excuse any potential harm caused by our actions. However, we genuinely believe in the capacity for learning and growth, and we are committed to ensuring that our future interactions align with the platform's standards.

III. A Commitment to Understanding and Compliance:

Moving forward, we are committed to gaining a comprehensive understanding of the platform's rules and guidelines. We understand that knowledge is the key to responsible and ethical online engagement. To facilitate this, we propose engaging in educational initiatives or tutorials provided by the platform to enhance our awareness of community standards.

Moreover, we are open to any feedback or guidance from the moderation team to ensure that our future interactions align seamlessly with the platform's expectations. We recognize the responsibility that comes with participating in the digital community and are eager to contribute positively while avoiding inadvertent rule violations.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, this appeal aims to convey our sincere acknowledgment of our ignorance regarding specific platform rules and guidelines. We recognize the importance of maintaining a safe and respectful online environment and are committed to gaining a comprehensive understanding of the platform's regulations. We seek an opportunity for reinstatement, not as a justification for our actions, but as a chance to learn, grow, and contribute positively to the digital community.

Thank you for considering our appeal, and we look forward to the possibility of rejoining the platform with a heightened awareness of community standards.

Sincerely,
ChinNaySo