Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #20102  by FIickd

I got banned a long time ago and I'm just wishing to get back on this server. I will not be an issue and just want to complete my pokedex. Thanks, I hope you can understand. I miss this server and I miss my Pokémon. It has been awhile since I've been banned and if you were to grant me access back to the server I will never be an issue again.

Thanks again,
Sincerely, FIickd
 #20103  by FIickd

I was 78% complete with my pokedex I put a lot of hours into this server. Again, I promise I will never be a problem in this server ever again.
 #20104  by FIickd

I tired loading back into the server and the reason I was banned was because of breaking rule 1.
 #20105  by FIickd

In-Game Username: FIickd
Reason for ban: "Starting shit and breaking rule 1"
Who banned you?: Oculyn
I am truly sorry about what happened a few months ago but I can assure this server that it will never happen again.
 #20106  by IAmMyselfBae

You have been unbanned. Welcome back!

Please reread the rules before rejoining the server;
1. Treat the staff and your fellow players with respect. No scamming or crude behavior will be tolerated.
2. Do not beg for items, Pokemon, money, leveling, etc. This goes for staff (especially) and fellow players.
3. No hacks, mods or cheats that give you unfair gameplay advantage over others, this includs x-ray texturepacks. QOL mods such as JEI and InvTweaks, Minimaps, and any purely aesthetic mods are allowed. Ask staff when in doubt.
4. Do not exploit any bugs or glitches in minecraft, mods, or the server. Report any exploits you find to staff.
5. No griefing, stealing, scamming or sharking will be tolerated. This includes non-claimed builds, landscapes, and building of inappropriate structures.
6. No alt accounts. Accounts are one per IRL person.
7. Do not spam chat, send repeated messages, or send repeated requests such as /tpa.
8. Do not use insulting, racist, or sexist language in chat, on signs, mails, Pokémon's nicknames, and your own nick or username, etc. Using swears is allowed but not excessively and not directed at a player.
9. Do not advertise other servers or services on our server. And do not advertise us on any other servers.