Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #20111  by ShadowMyGuy

In-Game Username: ShadowMyGuy
Reason for ban: toxic towards the server and drags others down.
Who banned you?: Jay113355
What happened right before you were banned?: i was talking to someone about how i was angry that the tournament was being maybe delayed and insulted a staff member i dont remember if it was StefanieX or IAmMyselfBea i was talking to that staff member afterwards on why i did it and apologized while we were chatting i got banned.
Additional Notes: im writting this again because after i was banned i felt incredibly bad not because i may lost all my stuff or anything i would be fine if its gone but the reason i was so sad and broken after it was because i lost everyone i loved. even while writting this im shaking i made memories with alot of friends i made on this server very friends good friends who have helped me on my Journey who even made me cry out of joy on this server were gone since i have nothing to contact any of them. i am staying away from most social media apps thats why i lost conntact after the ban some other friends asked me what was wrong because i acted different and i explained to them what happened and why i was so down all of them tried to cheer me up but everytime i think of this server the feelings return. If i get accepted back i will of course red through the rules again i never want anything like this to ever happen again. I understand that this was my own fault and that i said im not gonna write about it again but i cant keep ignoring These feelings. It feels like back then when i abandoned so many people i felt very guilty. Also i am very sorry for the screenshot part but i searched alot how to make a Screenshot and add it but the best i found was installing something and i dont want to risk that since it may do something to the pc. also if it gets denied please tell me why i really tried my best.

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:

Failed to connect to the server

You are banned from the Server
Banned by: Jay113355 On: Saturday, July 15, 2023
Reason: toxic towards the server and drags others down.
Appeal at: https://limitlessmc.net
 #20115  by ShadowMyGuy

It says im not whitelisted i didnt have my computer for the last week but i got it back today to try and join but like i said it says im not white-listed on this server. Do i need to change the version or is it a bug?

also happy new year and thanks for accepting my request it means alot to me