Limitless Pixelmon 

• Sarami's ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #20120  by lardjuicer4527

In-Game Username:lardjuicer4527(she/them)
Reason for ban: Disruptive chat
Who banned you?: Oculyn
What happened right before you were banned?: I was talking to a boy I had been speaking to in chat for a week or two.
Additional Notes:
I was asking to duel people in spawn for some xp whilst I was waiting for my other friend to finish what she was doing.
I then realised one of my new friends I had made on the server (the one referenced in the 'What happened right before you were banned?' section) had gotten online,
so I asked him if we could duel. After he beat me we started trash talking each other and used some vulgar language, which I didn't know was banable
as I had used it before and not been warned. As for my other mutes previously, the second one was during a tournament I was competing in where I was chatting whilst a mod was explaining rules, and as for the other, I really can't remember what it was for as it was so long ago. Also, I'd like to add that I was never told that a previous mute could cause a perma ban even right before it happened.
I am very sorry if offended anyone, I've waited exactly half a year to write this appeal as it felt appropriate to reflect on my ban and give myself time, so I could avoid making
the same mistake again. I believe I can contribute to this server positively by helping the market, setting up shops and helping out other players the same as I did before my ban but minus the cursing
and lack of maturity in chat at some times. Thanks for hearing me out and I hope to join back into this community again.

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:
Banned by: Oculyn
On: Saturday, July 15, 2023
Reason: Persistent disruptive chat, not getting better after multiple mutes
 #20123  by Jay113355

Unbanned. Sorry it took so long for us to respond, we've been moving forums activity to discord for a while now and stopped checking this as often.