Limitless Pixelmon 

• Mod Abuse by Bringer0fDeath7

• Has someone wronged you? Report them here!
Has someone wronged you? Report them here!
 #11535  by Wrexist

I asked him at first why my friend TheSnigel got banned, he dident know at first so we investigated. The reason it said was "Gym griefing". TheSnigels story was that he teleported to a gym then got stuck in the ground so he broke his way out (He dident know he could /home) Bringer said he was true banned because he broke on block at a gym, i said it was feeling a little bit like a 12-14 years old sitting behind the screen, he followed up with a kick: https://gyazo.com/7579674d48b05e7af8899458539742d8 , There he both assualt me by said "Fuck off" and also kicked me from the server. My friend TheSnigel is until this day banned for saving his own life. I think Bringer0fDeath7 used his available units wrong against both my friend and me we are until this day feeling offended, thanks for reading all of this.
From Wrexist.
 #11536  by Bringer0fDeath

Lol you really said you think this server is run by 12 yr olds. And you kept on and on about mod abuse so I kicked you and said I'm 30 so f**k off, because you were pissing me off. Ask anyone I am one of easiest going mods on the server.