Limitless Pixelmon 

• bleh...

• Has someone wronged you? Report them here!
Has someone wronged you? Report them here!
 #11706  by Chloroformer

problem resolved
Last edited by Chloroformer on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #11709  by Chloroformer

Now i'm not saying Aussie hasnt helped people but donald trump has helped one or two people but he would make horrible staff. I have no long term hate for aussie but ive seen him bully other people in the same way he did to me and it sickens me honestly.
 #11714  by ruleroftri

It is up to the admin to decide whether or not Aussieage becomes moderator or not, spamming in the chat information the admins already know isn't going to help anything instead it will make yourself look worse.
 #11716  by Chloroformer

I apologize but no one said that when I posted on my friends mod app informing staff that making him staff was a bad idea because of his maturity. In fact I was under the impression that was the whole reason apps are suppose to be on the open member forum. Promoting admins after losing so many staff is very important and it is critical that the new staff respect all players. I admit i poked the beast and in no way innocent but im not applying for staff.