Limitless Pixelmon 

• Invisible Player Grief

• Has someone wronged you? Report them here!
Has someone wronged you? Report them here!
 #13459  by SkellyTheKing

Who are you reporting: Invisible Player
Rule that was broken: No Griefing
Who else was involved:4 [Moderator] Suspects
Additional Notes: Let Me tell you what happened: I Made a brand new XP farm and i was placing torches to prevent the cave spiders from spawning in. After that i was testing my mob blocker if it blocks the spider from getting through. Later i saw Invisible Particles of someone because He/She knows i have Minimap or maybe She/He doesnt want me to know Her/His Identity. The First Photo was the invisible player. The Second Photo i caught was an Invisible Potion Particle Effect. Third one i got dusk shovel and right clicked it and went back to XP farm but i was using like More Player Models mod so instead of seeing my invisible Steve you see a Skeleton(Or MAybe if you do not see the Invisibility Time in my Invent maybe it already Expired). Fourth Picture My XP farm Spawner was claimed with torches but the torches went out 2 got removed once. I Spent all my torches and tried to replace them back but they keep getting removed 3 got removed once also and I saw 4 Moderators when i pressed TAB. I Asked each one who is Trolling me but they are busy. Letter C like in the egg hatcher, Second Letter C found and ask someone who wanted the legendary, Letter A spawned a legendary in her ocean, Letter B was afk(The Letters are the first letters of the In Game Name of the Moderator). I was so freaking annoyed by the player who teleported to me without me doing /tpa <PlayerName>. thats my story. If this is Resolved I Would Thank you for it. ;)
Photo/Picture: http://imgur.com/a/Z7mW8 The Particle Bubbles mixed With Fire Resistance and Without Fire Resistance Photo http://imgur.com/a/Cay7Q

I only Want an [Admin] Or [Owner] To Deal With this! If You are a [Moderator] Seeing This Do NOT! Reply! on this Post! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!