Limitless Pixelmon 

• A "Deal System"

• Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
 #4061  by Haziq

When a trainer making a deal with another trainer, it will be better if there is a deal system which a trainer will put his items/pokes as a trade which is a deal accepted by another trainer with his pokes/items..

for example... i want to buy his larvesta.. he say $500 plus one poke...so i put my money and my poke in the system and the another trainer put his larvesta in..if both agree, the "trade" will go through. so preventing scamming or other stuff...
 #4064  by Nerokin

I don't even understand what you are saying, All I get is that you are worried about scamming. If you don't want to be scammed ONLY trade with people that you know. It'll LOWER the chances of this happening.
 #4068  by Haziq

It is something like a betting system u put ur items/pokes on stake and the other trainer put his items/pokes on stake both agree then the system will access it and give it out accordingly
 #4070  by Nerokin

Betting system. . . . . . . . Bad idea, Why would someone bet a pokemon they have trained with all their life? Not really their life but I hope you get the point. You can't use these pokemon in the gym battles since you are not the original owner of that pokemon. I still think this is a bad suggestion. Please do try to suggest something useful instead of a possibly useless feature.
 #4073  by Jay113355

what your saying here is a sort of trade system?
where you request to trade with another player and you could add in money, items, and poke to trade with them,
and when both party's accept, it will be done safe and secure?

if so i had the same idea. but it wont happen any time soon