Limitless Pixelmon 

• Hello!!! (Read to Know)

• Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
 #9007  by sumanthkannan

Guys I'll me back again in no time but all i need to say is that i miss and love the server a lot and i still can't forget the fun times in it. Btw as an old member atleast i could say something right? So hear it
Those pictures in the site's mail wall can be changed? Cuz we've had it for a long time and i think its getting old. So we can like conduct a " Photo competition " and the photos MUST be from the server ( can be edited a bit). We can have it like once in 3-5 months with some rewards for the 1st place and i say this since we updated to 1.8 and soon to 1.9 . Hope my maturity and English has improved. Thanks for hearing me out. Have a nice day!!! :) ;)
 #9142  by Wertfuzzy77

I like it, and yeah, those photos are pretty outdated, and ALL are from the 1.7 Server or Before. So yeah, we could do with a fresh batch.
+1
 #9157  by Wertfuzzy77

I nominate that ALL pictures must be of Builds that were not W/E ed (Dwarven Fortress still works, minus the Epic Walls)
 #9159  by Sephirium

Wertfuzzy77 wrote:I nominate that ALL pictures must be of Builds that were not W/E ed (Dwarven Fortress still works, minus the Epic Walls)
I've used schematica on the walls, no world edit
 #9276  by Nerokin

I nominate someone to do this already! +1