Limitless Pixelmon 

• Site Suggestion - Progress Tags

• Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
 #9639  by DonTheBreton

I think it would be valuable to include a visible progress tag to posts on the forums that require action from a staff member. This would help eliminate the temptation for posters to harass staff about their requests, help staff keep track of what topics have been address or are being addressed so multiple people aren't working separately to solve the same problem, help upper staff track the activity of lower staff, and help staff members keep track of their own progress.

A simple colored tag with the progress description next to the post subject would be perfect.

Tag suggestions:
New Post
Under Review
In Progress
Need More Information
Completed
 #9645  by gilman2

Hi, This isnt a bad idea but not a necessary one in my opinion. I'll address the post in order it was posted with my opinions, we never or very rarely ever get harassed by posters, if someone wants their post looking at they will tell one of us and that staff member will normally post it in our group Skype chat. In regards to keeping track of what topics have been addressed, any suggestions, are posted in the group Skype chat, our rule for ban appeals is only the staff member who banned the person can reply and anything else posted on this forum worth a lengthy group discussion is posted on Skype for everyone to see.
The Admins and Owner chose the Moderators very carefully and with that we dont have to keep an eye on them, they are all very good at what they do and we're proud of that.

Thanks for the suggestion though, im sure like i said multiple times we will discuss it on Skype, just voicing my opinions on this.

gilman2.
 #9648  by DonTheBreton

Just wanted to clarify just a bit what I had in mind so it can be considered as well. My main thought with this was in some cases I imagine certain reports, applications, or suggestions take longer than others to address or implement. In those cases, it can sometimes be easy to lose track of what has and hasn't been done or just forget the task entirely because it wasn't a priority at the time it was posted. If there are already systems in place though that fully prevent anything from slipping through the cracks, this would just be an extra layer to that. Perhaps unnecessary, but maybe more helpful for folks that think or function differently when organizing their to-do's.