Limitless Pixelmon 

• Forage&Vote

• Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
Have an idea how to make our website better? Let us know!
 #11191  by LuckyRDiamond

I want to say that I really enjoy this server and I want to try improving it in any way I can.
First things first I want forage to be a part of this server it's such a cool new feature that helps you find new items that you might really need. For example I just caught a togetic and I want to evolve it but I need a shiny stone that I can get by using forage. Please add forage to the server.
Another thing that I want to talk about is voting. I've heard that it was overpowered but I don't know since I'm pretty new to the server so i want to suggest a new system for voting. Right now if you vote you get nothing and that makes people stop voting. The system I want to bring to the server is a long term one let's say if you vote 3 weeks that means 21 days so 21 votes you get a "rank" like member or something and some cool features like a few commands and even some visual things. And that would make people vote and keep on playing knowing that the more they vote they will get some kind of privilage. I think someone will read this and agree.
See you on the server, LuckyRDiamond!
 #11202  by Resolute&Desolate

I can't say much about Forage but buying the item you need from other players and not getting the items easily would prevent the economy from going down which was one of the reasons the server was restarted in the first place so that's doesn't seem like a good idea.
And the old voting system gave you 50$ in-game and a rare candy (which makes sense that it was considered op by many players) every time you voted and once you have 500 votes (I personally think that 500 isn't even that much as if you vote on the 4 sites each day, that's only 125 days) you get a random command and the title, 'Voter' so getting a rank after 21 votes is so unbelievably unreasonable from my point of view even if it only gives you an absolute terrible command.
This is all from my point of view as an on-and-off member of this server for a little over two years, and I personally want the voting system back but not giving the rare candies and just the 50$ in-game money or even a slightly more realistic 40$ (even though you can get 10$-60$ just from beating up a NPC trainer so it really doesn't matter that much) as that helps some new players to integrate better into the server.
Wishing that you are able to have a fun time playing and interacting with the community of LimitlessMC,
Resolate :D
 #11321  by Jay113355

Giving a rank out for voting would be a bad strategy. As a server we would want players to vote everyday, after giving a rank out what point would there be to keep voting? you got the rank your done.

Anyway that doesn't matter. We got rid of the vote rewards because Mojang said that giving out rewards for voting is against the EULA. And if that's not enough then we're doing it because the vote sites have ever increasingly been becoming shittier and shittier sites. First they started selling sponsored/promoted spots to ensure paying servers got the top listings. and now they are all being ridiculed with ads and virus ad downloads. Its just not worth spending time getting players to do it anymore. While it was a effective way to get new players in the past its just morally wrong now. We will be moving on to other advertising ventures to support our server.