• Depthy's Mod Application -Do not review until 7/28/15

#7857  by Depthy

In-Game Username: Depthy
Real (First) Name: Alex
Are you fluent in English?: Of course
How long have you been a meber of Limitless?:
Since 7/14/15
What Time Zone are you on?Mountain Time
How long can you be online per day?: Depends, during the summer essentially all day, during the school year an hour or two per night.
What times of the day can you be online?
Again, depends. All hours of night, late afternoon to early evening during the school year and summer, whenever need be.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
No, I'm fairly new here. If it counts, I called MankHD DankHD once, which might be considered disrespect :P
Why do you want to be a Moderator?:
I love staffing servers, it helps connecting with players and I like making friends. In addition to that, I try to help players as much as I can, but often times all I can say is "Wait for staff", because I'm a default currently.
Are you familiar with the Moderator commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, /kick <playername> /ban <playername/duration/reason> /vanish /tp <playername> /mute <playername>
What (if any) experience do you have with pokemon and the pixelmon mod itself?
I've played most of the games between Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Black/White and I've been working with pixelmon commands and such for a few months now.
Do you have Skype?:
Yes, (Skype taken down with staff permission)
How can you help the server?:
I'm easy to talk to and generally very friendly, I enjoy helping players and building. I would also be happy to help promote the server, as drawing people in is something I find myself okay at.
Other Notes:
I will NOT send nudes for staff ranks (@gilman2)
But really, aside from that, there's not all too much to say. I enjoy staffing (good) servers and would love to become part of the LimitlessMC family! Have a great day,
-Depth